- ■To Our Guests
- In order to ensure that each and every visitor has a wonderful time at this year-end event, we humbly ask each guest to observe the following matters.
- ○The event schedule, lighting time, and/or duration may be changed or cancelled in the case of severe weather or other circumstances. Please confirm the event status on the official homepage or Facebook page before departing for the event.
- ○During the display period, some parts of Marunouchi Naka-dori Avenue will be under traffic restrictions. As delays are expected on the roads, please use public transportation to attend the event.
- ○Please use Tokyo Station, Marunouchi North Exit, to reach the viewing area (Gyoko-dori Street).
- ○There will be no viewing area in the Tokyo Station Marunouchi Station Square.
- ○Depending on congestion in the viewing area, there may be times when we ask that you wait in a standby area. Please move according to instructions from the local guidance and staff.
- ○To prevent accidents, do not take photos or videos with a tripod, monopod, or selfie stick. Please refrain from taking photos or otherwise using a smartphone while walking. It is extremely dangerous, and can cause collisions with other guests, as well as falls and other accidents.
- Tokyo Michiterasu 2019 Executive Committee Secretariat
This Year's Development Theme
People from all different countries
visit Tokyo, gather,
and impart their emotions.
The cheers of those people coming together
as one in an anthem…
Our installation of beautifully animated lights
also comes together as
though it were an “anthem.”
- Visual artist, video creatorNobuyuki Hanabusa
After practicing product design, Mr. Hanabusa entered the world of visual image media, and is active across many genres, including TV and commercial productions, exhibition video, fashion shows, concert VJing. His work goes beyond video production, and extends to his own unique style of expression in a wide variety of fields, including illustrating, 3D modeling, stage performance productions, and general productions.
Domestically, he is intermittently involved in the live performances of Momoiro Clover Z. Overseas, his collaboration in New York in 2012 with the contemporary music band, THE BANG ON A CAN, was highly praised in the New York Times, giving his artwork international recognition.
Also in 2012, he set up the performing arts company, enra, which fuses video images with dance. Enra goes beyond video images to also produce musical compositions, integrating video, music, and performance—the essential elements to building enra’s perspective on the world. In 2017, Mr. Hanabusa assumed the role of contents director of the Tenku no Rakuten Nihon-ichi no Hoshizora Night Tour in Achi Village, Nagano Prefecture.
- CEO of JTQ Inc. / Space ComposerJunji Tanigawa
- Mr. Tanigawa founded the spatial creative company JTQ in 2002. He has worked on various events, exhibitions, installations, and commercial space development based on the overarching theme of “delivering messages through the medium of space.” He refers to his unique spatial development method as “Space Compose”, and his experientially-based design, achieved through the combining of environment and circumstances, has garnered diverse attention. Some of his main projects include the Kansei Exhibition at the Palais du Louvre’s Museum of Decorative Arts, Yakushiji Hikari Emaki to commemorate the 1300th anniversary of Heijyokyo, NIKE WHITE DUNK, YOHJI YAMAMOTO Exhibition, and GINZA SIX grand opening ceremony. As of 2019, he is working as the artistic director of MEDIA AMBITION TOKYO as well as the producer of LEXUS meets…HIBIYA in Tokyo Midtown Hibiya.